• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Do the upload defaults for my channel work for YouTube shorts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rom Herring

Do my channels upload defaults not work for my YouTube shorts? I have tried making them work and I see no notice saying they don't work. Am I missing something? Or is it a bug? Thanks in advance!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Shorts videos are the exact same as regular videos based on all metrics for YouTube... they simply pass through a difference 'algorithm' when being considered for the Shorts-Shelf. As such there should be no difference in the upload defaults. If you are experiencing a bug I would suggest getting in touch with Support about that. Sounds like a strange issue.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Shorts videos are the exact same as regular videos based on all metrics for YouTube... they simply pass through a difference 'algorithm' when being considered for the Shorts-Shelf. As such there should be no difference in the upload defaults. If you are experiencing a bug I would suggest getting in touch with Support about that. Sounds like a strange issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.