• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Hi my name is Jane onuobia ,i love to explore to new things , beauty, lifestyle and more

Janeonuobia

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Janeonuobia
Title of introduction: Hi my name is Jane onuobia ,i love to explore to new things , beauty, lifestyle and more
Your name/ Alias: Jane Onuobia
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more about YouTube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Learn new things from other content creators ,and how to be more consistent and successful also to get subscribers you
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Makeup, traveling, chitchat and seeing movies
What is your biggest dream? A successful YouTuber ,that have an audience that i am helping through my videos
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCG3dFFnhTusZkaCJiOA211A

Adey Attiko

User name: Janeonuobia
Title of introduction: Hi my name is Jane onuobia ,i love to explore to new things , beauty, lifestyle and more
Your name/ Alias: Jane Onuobia
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more about YouTube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Learn new things from other content creators ,and how to be more consistent and successful also to get subscribers you
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Makeup, traveling, chitchat and seeing movies
What is your biggest dream? A successful YouTuber ,that have an audience that i am helping through my videos
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCG3dFFnhTusZkaCJiOA211A
Hi Jane, I'm new on YouTube as well and it's nice to finally meet someone from Nigeria. I hope we can collaborate sometime