• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice What can I do to make my channel better.

Mikelyafournier

Hey,

IΓÇÖm new to YouTube and I would like to know a few things I could do to optimize it.

I think i covered just about everything but IΓÇÖm open to any and all suggestions.

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I noticed that you don't display your subscriber count. Even if it's small, I believe it's a great metric to share publicly. People will see that others are interested when they hit your landing page simply on your subscriber count and in turn may take the leap to subscribe as well.

That's just my own personal thoughts on it - not necessarily a fact.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
OP
OP
Mikelyafournier

Mikelyafournier

I noticed that you don't display your subscriber count. Even if it's small, I believe it's a great metric to share publicly. People will see that others are interested when they hit your landing page simply on your subscriber count and in turn may take the leap to subscribe as well.

That's just my own personal thoughts on it - not necessarily a fact.

thank you so much! I never realized it was off.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
A small tip.

Artwork can be very important to grab the viewer's attention. Having a banner, even a simple one, on your channel with the channel name, a clever title or motto, a brief idea of what the channel is about and a schedule (daily, weekly, monthly, every other day) can do wonders for your channel. Also, thumbnails that scream "look at me, notice me first" with maybe some text, some shapes, frames or other things to make it stand out among all the other videos on the screen.