• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Is free tubebuddy good?

Is free TubeBuddy Good?

• Superb

• Best

• Good

• Not so good

• Need Improvement

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fleurdwi Cooking

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The free TubeBuddy works more than just great. You can still get a lot out of it. There are some options available for content creators to try out the paid version. This opened up a whole new TubeBuddy experience.

Bulltahr

Motorcycles, since the 80's......
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Love it, only gripe is that they had to remove the "Incognito" search ranking, but that was YT that did that.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well, the real question is "Is TubeBuddy good?" and the answer is yes. Therefore if it's good and free then it's either double good or amazing. Just imagine how great the paid version is.

Pvpfishing

It's a very good software ... even if it's free ... it works super well, it helped me a lot, especially with the keywords

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I used the free Mobile app for the first three years of my channel; thanks in large part to the Mobile App Tag Explorer (and other tools) I was monetized within 1 year, hit nearly 4,000 subscribers and over a quarter-million views without ever using a paid license (of course now I use Legend and DANG, had no idea what I was missing out on).

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
So I'm going to guess the mobile FREE version is different from the desktop one? Because with the desktop you only get 25 searches. And that's NOT daily I found it. Once you do 25 searches the FREE is DONE
The Mobile free version is different... it is not as robust as the desktop version. I am afraid this is incorrect however in that you are limited to 25 searches per 24 hours. It isn't 'done' once the searches are complete.

TubeBuddy is required to follow certain rules regarding the amount of data that we can access per YouTube's API. Despite that we do offer all of these tools... even those that pull this data... in a free version of the App and Browser Extension. For free. And my ties to TubeBuddy aside I garnered my first 3,000 subscribers, quarter-million views and worked my way into a position with this company using only the free version of the mobile app. So I can attest to the value it provides.

• Love
Reactions: Silver Moneybag

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
TubeBuddy is required to follow certain rules regarding the amount of data that we can access per YouTube's API. Despite that we do offer all of these tools

Ok, sorry for my mistake. I just checked and that account is working again. It might have started from the time I did my first search when it was installed which was around 8 pm or so. I tried it again about 3 am and it didn't work? It was a different day and I just figured its day ended at midnight. But, I just used my first search for today and I'll follow my use of it more closely so I know. When I do my tutorials I want to make sure I know what I'm talking about. I do have the Pro version on another account so the comparison between the two is easy for me.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

byyzeroh

Subscriber Goal
TubeBuddy is worth it regardless if you have the free version or a paid version. Its just such a useful tool for content creators and they have tons of different things to assist you when you need things like tag reccomendations.

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I used the free version to get a taste of the tools and what I really enjoyed was the ability to compare your channel to other channels when you visit them. I also liked finally seeing some metrics of my SEO but I was still having trouble word-smiting searchable tags because I would use up my daily searches within few minutes of using it. So after purchasing the Pro package at half price (because my channel was below 1000 subs), my tool box opened up and my SEO was improved significantly. The SEO optimizer is the reason why I bought it and will continue to use it. The other tools are okay at best. I tried using the Thumbnail maker but it wasn't meeting my design needs, I heard the free music playlist sometimes has issues with YouTube copyright issues, and the only use I get from the desktop app is the Health Report while all other functions are locked for higher paid levels. In a nutshell, TubeBuddy will not guarantee you to get views or subscribers but it will definitely give you a fighting chance by providing you with the tools you need to succeed.

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
TubeBuddy is a great tool of all but sometimes with the paid version, you would lack some interesting features which may have been of help to your channel but as in general the free version helps a lot just that some features are available on paid versions.