• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Thumbnail Overlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am not sure what 'Thumbnail Overlay' tool you are referring to. TubeBuddy offers a Thumbnail making tool to help with that... is that what you are asking about?

OP
OP
Your Option

Your Option

I am not sure what 'Thumbnail Overlay' tool you are referring to. TubeBuddy offers a Thumbnail making tool to help with that... is that what you are asking about?
No, sir. I am new to tubebuddy and was looking at the various tools init and found this one. It wanted me to upload a thumbnail overlay. But now I don`t remember where I found that one.
Anyway, thank you for your response.

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Tarell | Team TB

TubeBuddy Staff
No, sir. I am new to tubebuddy and was looking at the various tools init and found this one. It wanted me to upload a thumbnail overlay. But now I don`t remember where I found that one.
Anyway, thank you for your response.

If you have a Star license or higher, there's a Thumbnail Overlay Bulk tool. You can watch a tutorial on the 'how-to-video' tab - https://www.tubebuddy.com/tools#bulkthumbnailoverlays

Reactions: Your Option
Status
Not open for further replies.