• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Anyone Having Problem over Discord?

John Agnese

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'm stuck with this!

Attachments

• Screenshot (83).png
    Screenshot (83).png
    158.6 KB · Views: 162

Shelly Saves the Day

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Trusted User
shellysavestheday.com
Subscriber Goal
Can you please reach out to support@tubebuddy.com so they can get you fixed up? I know that recently we had an issue with a 2 factor authentication but I just looked at discord on phone and computer and it seems to be functioning as it should. Also, let them know if youΓÇÖve ever been in the server before or if this is the first time. If you haven't yet, maybe also try logging out and logging back in again, or uninstalling then installing again.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm stuck with this!

There's nothing wrong, you need to have a phone verification on for your discord account in order to send or access the discord server.

1628356932187.png

Try checking your account settings and then under "My profile" and see If it's working.

If not then you can reach our support team!

Attachments

• 1628356906038.png
    1628356906038.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 146
OP
OP
John Agnese

John Agnese

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
There's nothing wrong, you need to have a phone verification on for your discord account in order to send or access the discord server.

View attachment 10673

Try checking your account settings and then under "My profile" and see If it's working.

If not then you can reach our support team!
I tried that and then it gives me that an existing Discord account is already using this phone number.

FionaSmith

If you're still having trouble accessing the Discord server, I recommend reaching out to their support team for assistance. They can provide you with the most up-to-date information and help troubleshoot any problems you're facing.

FionaSmith

Additionally, if you're looking for a platform to connect with other gamers, you might want to check out flipd.gg. It's a popular gaming community where you can interact with fellow gamers, discuss games, and find like-minded individuals to play with. Remember, technology and platforms can evolve over time, so it's always a good idea to stay updated and reach out to the appropriate support channels for assistance.

Sharms

Subscriber Goal
I am trying to access the discord i can get in but am unable to post anything anywhere how can i get around it when i tried to verify my ph number it gave a message saying it is already being used to verify another server which i have no idea where Please how can i fix this