• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I'm an Namibian artist,,and I'm in band called NKB's empire Namibia,,,I'm a singer ,song writer and art designer.

Jay jay

Subscriber Goal
User name: Jay jay
Title of introduction: I'm an Namibian artist,,and I'm in band called NKB's empire Namibia,,,I'm a singer ,song writer and art designer.
Your name/ Alias: Jay jay khalifa
Where are you from? Namibia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it on Facebook,
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I just like the way they promote people business around the world,,I want to get more followers and I follow people too,we help each other to get more subscriber too.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to get more followers and subscribers,and to save lives for people,and I will try my best to help others too.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly and monthly
What are your hobbies? Singing & dancing,soccer and comedy
What is your biggest dream? To become a businessman,
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCZ_M7rmI04kasfeX9mzwqsw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!