• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Subscribers tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Not only is this one of the most frequently asked and answered questions, you are literally the third person to ask the same exact question in under 12 hours. I suggest you read the dozens of other threads where this question has been asked and answered.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Just focus on SEO, thumbnails and I would recommend using TubeBuddy since it has a inbuilt checklist as a starting point for having a well optimized video.
Also I would recommend watching tutorials and as @SILTHW said reading a few other threads along with finding what works for you as there is no cookie cutter for gaining subscribers.

Reactions: Rizky Fadillah

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Just keep uploading videos consistently and create good content. Subscribers will start coming on its own.

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
Making out your good content, targeting the type of content your audience are much into it, and then begin to work towards it and use call-to-action in most content and give them a reason for them to sub your channel. That's all.

Reactions: nate427
Status
Not open for further replies.