• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Virtual walking for you & me

Nordic by Nature

Subscriber Goal
User name: Nordic by Nature
Title of introduction: Virtual walking for you & me
Your name/ Alias: Wolture
Where are you from? Denmark
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was researching how and what to do, when making a YouTube channel, and I stumbled upon TubeBuddy. Through a YouTube video.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well.. I want to grow as a YouTuber. Sometimes I have questions like "what is SEO? - Do I need a website to use SEO?" I ask Reddit, and sometimes I get answers, sometimes I don't.
TubeBuddy seems like a more professional space to ask these kind of questions. So here I am :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow with my channel and show the world, the beautiful places it has to offer, from the comfortable at your seat.
How frequently do you upload? 2 times a week
What are your hobbies? YouTube ofc! I love nature. Here in my small country of Denmark, we have beautiful nature, castles, beaches and lovely animals. I want to show you all of it!
I'm also an Oldschool gamer, so bring it!
What is your biggest dream? I want to live of my YouTube channel, travel around the world and be financial independent. A man can dream right?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/NordicbyNature