• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello! Podcaster focused on moms in biz & women in transition building my youTube channel

AudaciousLife

User name: AudaciousLife
Title of introduction: Hello! Podcaster focused on moms in biz & women in transition building my youTube channel
Your name/ Alias: Steph
Where are you from? The Boston area--closer to nature
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a video course I took many years ago...through Nathan Hague.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm beginning my affiliate journey and growing my channel so it made sense to be here for growth and connection. Looking for guidance and maybe I can help others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like it to be the video platform for my podcast for women leaving toxic relationships as well as women who want to work for themselves or are already entrepreneurs and want to thrive.
How frequently do you upload? monthly but aiming for weekly. I've hired a VA who's in training to help with consistent uploads.
What are your hobbies? cycling, the ocean, paddle boarding, walking meditations, reading, podcasts, spiritual growth, figuring things out, helping people and sharing what I've learned over 3 decades.
What is your biggest dream? To create a life of impact, liberating women who are stuck in relationships or career. Helping them find healing, meaning, flexibility, and prosperity.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheAudaciousLifePodcast

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: AudaciousLife
Title of introduction: Hello! Podcaster focused on moms in biz & women in transition building my youTube channel
Your name/ Alias: Steph
Where are you from? The Boston area--closer to nature
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a video course I took many years ago...through Nathan Hague.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm beginning my affiliate journey and growing my channel so it made sense to be here for growth and connection. Looking for guidance and maybe I can help others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like it to be the video platform for my podcast for women leaving toxic relationships as well as women who want to work for themselves or are already entrepreneurs and want to thrive.
How frequently do you upload? monthly but aiming for weekly. I've hired a VA who's in training to help with consistent uploads.
What are your hobbies? cycling, the ocean, paddle boarding, walking meditations, reading, podcasts, spiritual growth, figuring things out, helping people and sharing what I've learned over 3 decades.
What is your biggest dream? To create a life of impact, liberating women who are stuck in relationships or career. Helping them find healing, meaning, flexibility, and prosperity.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheAudaciousLifePodcast
Hey welcome