• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Just how limited is the free keyword explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingCatPhillips

I really cannot put any money into upgrading my account. I only downloaded Tubebuddy because it has free tools and my budget is $0. I need to grow my channel before I drop money on it. But I ran into a massive snag when I was working on my video description. The keyword explorer says I need to upgrade. Does it have a daily limit or is it a lifetime limit?
If anyone knows what the word limited is hiding on the pricing page please let me know. I need to make my channel grow and if the tool that's supposed to help is pay to play only I need to be informed of it. Preferably before I put in hours of work trying to learn the software.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
The keyword explorer is limited to 25 searches per day with only the top three results being shown. For the record before I signed on with TubeBuddy and I was able to grow my channel to over 3,000 subscribers using only the free Mobile app for keyword research.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
The keyword explorer is limited to 25 searches per day with only the top three results being shown. For the record before I signed on with TubeBuddy and I was able to grow my channel to over 3,000 subscribers using only the free Mobile app for keyword research.

Status
Not open for further replies.