• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hi! Myself, the owner of the yt channel 'Art Nation'! :)

Art Nation

TubeBuddy User
User name: Art Nation
Title of introduction: Hi! Myself, the owner of the yt channel 'Art Nation'! :)
Your name/ Alias: Art Nation/ Tanishka
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through a youtuber named Ryan Walsh
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I think TubeBuddy is one of the biggest forums for new youtubers. I not only want to take help in growing my youtube channel but I would also love to be a help to others in growing their channels. :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to at least get to 100K subscribers milestone! But of course my first goal is to reach 1K subscribers and 4K watch hours and be a contributor to my family's income. My parents would be proud of me and that's what will make me happy. ^^
How frequently do you upload? I upload 2 videos every week. (Saturday and Sunday) Though I try my best to upload new videos each time. Sometimes I fail to make 2 videos for the week and end up uploading kind of a trailor of Sunday's video on Saturday.
What are your hobbies? My hobby is digital painting and listening to music. One of my hobbies is the very topic of my yt channel so I mostly enjoy making my videos. In my freetime I also love listening to music.
What is your biggest dream? I have a lot of dreams in life. For now my dream is to gain atleast 100K subscribers milestone. My second dream is to join Harvard University after class 12th. I will hopefully be able to join there after 3 years. And at the last, my biggest dream is to be a successful person. I want to be a famous person (famous for good deeds of course). Though I wish to be an astronomer at NASA; I am still not sure about my career. Somewhere deep down, I also wish to be a singer. :p Let's see what I end up becoming.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp09IGhXxqcNcmqxQRwmnOA/videos

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Art Nation
Title of introduction: Hi! Myself, the owner of the yt channel 'Art Nation'! :)
Your name/ Alias: Art Nation/ Tanishka
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through a youtuber named Ryan Walsh
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I think TubeBuddy is one of the biggest forums for new youtubers. I not only want to take help in growing my youtube channel but I would also love to be a help to others in growing their channels. :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to at least get to 100K subscribers milestone! But of course my first goal is to reach 1K subscribers and 4K watch hours and be a contributor to my family's income. My parents would be proud of me and that's what will make me happy. ^^
How frequently do you upload? I upload 2 videos every week. (Saturday and Sunday) Though I try my best to upload new videos each time. Sometimes I fail to make 2 videos for the week and end up uploading kind of a trailor of Sunday's video on Saturday.
What are your hobbies? My hobby is digital painting and listening to music. One of my hobbies is the very topic of my yt channel so I mostly enjoy making my videos. In my freetime I also love listening to music.
What is your biggest dream? I have a lot of dreams in life. For now my dream is to gain atleast 100K subscribers milestone. My second dream is to join Harvard University after class 12th. I will hopefully be able to join there after 3 years. And at the last, my biggest dream is to be a successful person. I want to be a famous person (famous for good deeds of course). Though I wish to be an astronomer at NASA; I am still not sure about my career. Somewhere deep down, I also wish to be a singer. :p Let's see what I end up becoming.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp09IGhXxqcNcmqxQRwmnOA/videos
Hello welcome