• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hypnotist and Clinical Hypnotherapist - fun hypnosis and educational hypnosis videos around street hypnosis

Turan Mirza

www.feel-good.today
Subscriber Goal
User name: Turan Mirza
Title of introduction: Hypnotist and Clinical Hypnotherapist - fun hypnosis and educational hypnosis videos around street hypnosis
Your name/ Alias: Turan
Where are you from? Northern Ireland - Part of the UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Lots of YouTube videos mention it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to grow my channel. At 855k views and 2.8k subs it's a small channel - need to know how to change that, will TubeBuddy help?
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm sitting on a constant 3.7k watch time for a long while. It's not about making money from the channel - that would be nice - but I do want it to raie my business profile.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly - every Sunday a new video and sometimes one mid week.
What are your hobbies? All related to hypnosis and YouTube - videography/photography, video editing, helping people change their mindset - overcome anxiety, depression and more with hypnosis. And entertain people with hypnosis.
What is your biggest dream? To see the channel grow nad educated more people on the benefits of hypnosis.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/feelgoodhypnosis

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Turan Mirza
Title of introduction: Hypnotist and Clinical Hypnotherapist - fun hypnosis and educational hypnosis videos around street hypnosis
Your name/ Alias: Turan
Where are you from? Northern Ireland - Part of the UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Lots of YouTube videos mention it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to grow my channel. At 855k views and 2.8k subs it's a small channel - need to know how to change that, will TubeBuddy help?
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm sitting on a constant 3.7k watch time for a long while. It's not about making money from the channel - that would be nice - but I do want it to raie my business profile.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly - every Sunday a new video and sometimes one mid week.
What are your hobbies? All related to hypnosis and YouTube - videography/photography, video editing, helping people change their mindset - overcome anxiety, depression and more with hypnosis. And entertain people with hypnosis.
What is your biggest dream? To see the channel grow nad educated more people on the benefits of hypnosis.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/feelgoodhypnosis
Hello Welcome !