• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Im creating walking, driving tours videos

Danny Gonsalez

User name: Danny Gonsalez
Title of introduction: Im creating walking, driving tours videos
Your name/ Alias: Danny Gonsalez
Where are you from? The Netherlands
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to learn as much as i can from other creators in this community and learn more tips and tricks of tubebuddy
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I like to improve my channel and get better in setting up each video on the youtube platform.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? before my youtube journey i mostly did street photography, and now its videography
What is your biggest dream? learn as much as i can how to operate on the youtube platform, improve myself and my channel and grow.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6W19Q8_ZKrBu8ljpotUnsQ

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Danny Gonsalez
Title of introduction: Im creating walking, driving tours videos
Your name/ Alias: Danny Gonsalez
Where are you from? The Netherlands
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to learn as much as i can from other creators in this community and learn more tips and tricks of tubebuddy
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I like to improve my channel and get better in setting up each video on the youtube platform.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? before my youtube journey i mostly did street photography, and now its videography
What is your biggest dream? learn as much as i can how to operate on the youtube platform, improve myself and my channel and grow.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6W19Q8_ZKrBu8ljpotUnsQ
Hello Welcome !