• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I want to connect with as many people as possible and want them to remember me in a good way.

Ajay Solanki

TubeBuddy User
User name: Ajay Solanki
Title of introduction: I want to connect with as many people as possible and want them to remember me in a good way.
Your name/ Alias: Ajay Solanki
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about Tubebuddy on Youtube itself when I was looking for a keyword research tool for my channel last year.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted a space to talk to the people from Tubebuddy because I have some suggestions and I obviously will need the advice from you guys.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be famous as a person who is helping people becoming the best version of themselves, personally and professionally.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Mostly watching funny videos and video games.
What is your biggest dream? I want to be famous in my country and around the world for good reasons.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/AjayhowdoI

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ajay Solanki
Title of introduction: I want to connect with as many people as possible and want them to remember me in a good way.
Your name/ Alias: Ajay Solanki
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about Tubebuddy on Youtube itself when I was looking for a keyword research tool for my channel last year.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted a space to talk to the people from Tubebuddy because I have some suggestions and I obviously will need the advice from you guys.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be famous as a person who is helping people becoming the best version of themselves, personally and professionally.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Mostly watching funny videos and video games.
What is your biggest dream? I want to be famous in my country and around the world for good reasons.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/AjayhowdoI
Hey welcome