• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Ritams Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RitamsCreation

Subscriber Goal
I have a problem today for one video. Yt send me a massage at yt studio. This is....

What's going on?
More views from websites or apps external to YouTube could mean that external posts featuring this video are getting a lot of attention, or viewers are sharing it among their community
Reflect on what's different about this video that might make viewers more likely to find or share it outside of YouTube
More views from external sources
This video got 4,271 views from external websites or apps. Videos on your channel typically receive 440ΓÇô1,100 in this time frame.
Any problem for this in my channel?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
YouTube will send notifications from time to time to give you a head's up on view spikes. It appears as though you are experiencing one yourself; you are seeing more views than normal for your channel and it appears as though the reason is because of external traffic like the websites/apps mentioned.

Reactions: RitamsCreation
OP
OP
RitamsCreation

RitamsCreation

Subscriber Goal
What's going on?
More views from websites or apps external to YouTube could mean that external posts featuring this video are getting a lot of attention, or viewers are sharing it among their community
Reflect on what's different about this video that might make viewers more likely to find or share it outside of YouTube
More views from external sources
This video got 4,271 views from external websites or apps. Videos on your channel typically receive 440ΓÇô1,100 in this time frame
Whats the ptrobldm in my channel

Status
Not open for further replies.