• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question YouTube ideas.

JM Artist

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
jmartistgallery.wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, Rutez!

My idea is that you check within your videos what content has been the one that has attracted the most (both subscribers and views) so you can make videos that help you grow :) .

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
There isn't really any idea for creating a video which will help you grow fast. I'd just say continue with what you enjoy along with SEO and Thumbnails etc you'll grow naturally along with promoting on forums etc.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The fastest YouTube growth idea is not to grow fast.

I have to second Damon here. If you're looking to just grow a channel as fast as possible then you're not really trying to be a content creator. There is no skirting the system, no bending the rules, no easy ways around. Sure, there are some creators who go from zero to success overnight (Dad, How Do I and Jennelle Eliana come to mind) but more often than not they either get lucky or managed to hit a particular trend or topic at just the right time. But the key is to maintain it and more often than not it's hard to start with an A and maintain it all the way through the end.

While I'm all for helping creators improve their work, their ideas, their habits and their knowledge in order for them to grow their channels, I'm also not scared to be straightforward and say that if your goal is just to become successful just for the sake of monetizing and not really caring about the viewers then you shouldn't even bother being a YouTuber. The odds of succeeding are against you.