• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel A Beginner

mhelomixph

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: mhelomixph
Title of introduction: A Beginner
Your name/ Alias: Mhelo
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find TubeBuddy through a Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to engage myself with other creators. I have something to discover and learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow my youtube channel and have a good milestone. But what I really want is to enhance my skills through online editing. Through this my channel would be a good comfort zone to all music lovers.
How frequently do you upload? Daily or weekly
What are your hobbies? I love lyric editing because through this I have a bit longer time to feel and know the deep meaning of a song.
What is your biggest dream? One of my biggest dream is to have a stable life. Having a freedom to do what I want and need for myself and for my family. Managing my successful business, from small online business to a bigger one.

I really want to learn more about my career. I want to pursue what I started. I am college student and soon being an HR professional is my dream career.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX3t2xcDhVIxboXJjl67TzQ

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: mhelomixph
Title of introduction: A Beginner
Your name/ Alias: Mhelo
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find TubeBuddy through a Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to engage myself with other creators. I have something to discover and learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow my youtube channel and have a good milestone. But what I really want is to enhance my skills through online editing. Through this my channel would be a good comfort zone to all music lovers.
How frequently do you upload? Daily or weekly
What are your hobbies? I love lyric editing because through this I have a bit longer time to feel and know the deep meaning of a song.
What is your biggest dream? One of my biggest dream is to have a stable life. Having a freedom to do what I want and need for myself and for my family. Managing my successful business, from small online business to a bigger one.

I really want to learn more about my career. I want to pursue what I started. I am college student and soon being an HR professional is my dream career.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX3t2xcDhVIxboXJjl67TzQ
Hello Welcome !