• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Stock Video Websites & Youtube Algorithm

Status
Not open for further replies.

contentisking

Do you have any experience using stock video websites and have any tricks on how I could make the video as unique as possible so tiktok & youtube cant recognize that the video content is from a stock website? maybe some sort of filters or any other tricks? For example I thought about just using 1 sec of every different clip (but still probably tiktok, youtube would recognize is reused content, right?)

My guess is that platforms like tiktok or youtube prefer original content that reused content from stock websites specially if I dont add voiceover or other sort of value to make the video more unique..(I would just use background music..)

• Angry
Reactions: Damon

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
You should make your own original content. You can't have a name like "Content Is King" then ask about tricks to subverting TikTok's and YouTube's systems while you're just hacking stock footage. It is neither genuine, nor original. You're trying to come up with some scheme to fake your way onto YouTube. The obvious answer is make original content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleurdwi Cooking

Fleurdwi Cooking

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have no experience, but i do see some videos that are around 7 minutes long, and out of those 7 minutes maybe 10 seconds are for memes, and such "reused" content. so it's still a huge (huge huge huge) part original self made content around it. best of luck, it's hard work.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Have to agree with @Damon. Your question screams at cheating your way onto Youtube and TikTok. TubeBuddy is very clear on its ToS. We follow YouTube's ToS thus we won't allow ideas designed to cheat the system.

Like Damon said, make original content. That way you avoid breaking any YouTube rules and you create the content you should be creating.

I'll be locking this post now as I don't want anyone else to post things that can get them warned or banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.