• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel My channel is not growing and views are very less for my videos

Krishnadasa

User name: Krishnadasa
Title of introduction: My channel is not growing and views are very less for my videos
Your name/ Alias: Krishnadasa
Where are you from? Assam
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? For growing my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be a big youtuber
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Reading,Cooking,Listening music and Playing out door games.
What is your biggest dream? To be a big youtuber
YouTube Channel Link: UCdfxBgGqHkaOoj6_kVxRMWg

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Krishnadasa
Title of introduction: My channel is not growing and views are very less for my videos
Your name/ Alias: Krishnadasa
Where are you from? Assam
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? For growing my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be a big youtuber
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Reading,Cooking,Listening music and Playing out door games.
What is your biggest dream? To be a big youtuber
YouTube Channel Link: UCdfxBgGqHkaOoj6_kVxRMWg

Hi, welcome. It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

OP
OP
K

Krishnadasa

Ok great , and can i ask you 1 thing why is it that at my intro wher i have given my channel link only my chaanel link is showing but other peoples are different like ther was fast www.youtube and all and then ther link but mine only my link,,what you think is ther any problem?