• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy LOW VIEWERS

Dylen

Hi there, according to my TubeBuddy results I get less viewers to what I expect to. for an example I have Excellent weighted and very good unweighted but no more than 22 viewers.
the results for my channel is 13 from 20 so. can TubeBuddy work if it dosn't bring the viewers.
Thanks
Dylen

Reactions: JM Artist

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I am speaking without seeing your channel but having high SEO and weighted/unweighted scores does not guarantee views. All it is saying is that you did good with drafting up the video title, description, and tags. You still need a catchy thumbnail and most importantly, a good video. Beyond that, you still need to market yourself out there by getting into social media to do the dreaded "self-promotions". The more unique viewers you are able to attract, the more chances these viewers will see your other videos flash up on their home youtube page. And pending their last experience from your video, they may choose to watch the new video or ignore it.

Reactions: JM Artist

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
And actually, you don't seem to have an understanding of keywords and titles. Here are the titles of your last videos:
- Cinematic Full Flight in 5 Minutes
- Cinematic Full Flight in 5 Minutes (you used the same title for two videos)
- Cinematic Full Flight in 10 Minutes
- Cinematic Full Flight in 8 Minutes
- Cinematic Full Flight in 6 Minutes
- Cinematic Full Flight in 5 Minutes (now 3 videos with the exact same title)

I would suggest you visit the TubeBuddy YouTube channel and learn about how to properly create titles for your videos.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi there, according to my TubeBuddy results I get less viewers to what I expect to. for an example I have Excellent weighted and very good unweighted but no more than 22 viewers.
the results for my channel is 13 from 20 so. can TubeBuddy work if it dosn't bring the viewers.
Thanks
Dylen

Not only are you making the mistakes @SILTHW pointed out of repeating the same titles thus confusing the algorithm but you're also assuming TubeBuddy is a miracle program that promises results which it doesn't. You need to go to the TubeBuddy YouTube channel and watch the videos that teach you how the keywords work and how to create proper titles.

TubeBuddy is software designed to help YouTubers grow their channels by providing analytical information that best improves their chances of being found and their videos viewed.TubeBuddy is meant to help, not turn you into a star overnight. It's not a miracle maker or a cheating system. But the bulk of the work to grow your channel is still in your hands as a creator.