• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I'm an avid outdoorsman who enjoys camping, fishing,kayaking,canoeing,backcountry adventures,exploring,nature and landscape photography. I do most mos

Daves Wilderness

Subscriber Goal
User name: Daves Wilderness
Title of introduction: I'm an avid outdoorsman who enjoys camping, fishing,kayaking,canoeing,backcountry adventures,exploring,nature and landscape photography. I do most most of my adventures solo.
Your name/ Alias: David
Where are you from? Sudbury Ontario
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on an advertisement through Facebook.Since I only recently started making videos...I felt it to be quite helpful.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined for knowledge..I'm not a seasoned person on making videos. I believe this could be beneficial for me.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals are to hopefully become monetized,and let everyone experience my adventures.
How frequently do you upload? I definitely try for weekly.
What are your hobbies? Fishing,camping,exploration,photography,canoeing,kayaking
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is for my channel to succeed and hopefully get me to the financial level of being able to quit my present job and make videos from now on.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UClfBg-Ff1tQekmUe5tTChwg

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Nice! I look forward to seeing more from you... I do a fishing channel myself and you are speaking my language!

Reactions: Daves Wilderness

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Daves Wilderness
Title of introduction: I'm an avid outdoorsman who enjoys camping, fishing,kayaking,canoeing,backcountry adventures,exploring,nature and landscape photography. I do most most of my adventures solo.
Your name/ Alias: David
Where are you from? Sudbury Ontario
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on an advertisement through Facebook.Since I only recently started making videos...I felt it to be quite helpful.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined for knowledge..I'm not a seasoned person on making videos. I believe this could be beneficial for me.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals are to hopefully become monetized,and let everyone experience my adventures.
How frequently do you upload? I definitely try for weekly.
What are your hobbies? Fishing,camping,exploration,photography,canoeing,kayaking
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is for my channel to succeed and hopefully get me to the financial level of being able to quit my present job and make videos from now on.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UClfBg-Ff1tQekmUe5tTChwg
Hey welcome

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
" Title of introduction: I'm an avid outdoorsman who enjoys camping, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, backcountry adventures,exploring, nature, and landscape photography. I do most of my adventures solo. "

Welcome, David! Wow, you are like a mirror image of myself, interest-wise. Great to have someone on here on my side for a change. I love everybody, but it is always nice to connect with other outdoorsmen that share similar interests.