• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Love Survival Games and Helping Others with Video Tutorials

MagicFlyinPotato

User name: MagicFlyinPotato
Title of introduction: Love Survival Games and Helping Others with Video Tutorials
Your name/ Alias: Brad / Magic Flyin Potato
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found it through YouTube and Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am part of Nick Nimmin's "Nimminati" and he has done an AMAZING Job opening my eyes to YouTube. I have decided to join the TB Forums to help me understand YouTube's workings more.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am a casual gaming help channel and I can answer the cookie cutter question about wanting to get 10K, 100K, or a Million subscribers but I won't. I just want to grow as a creator which may open more opportunities for me on YouTube and within my community. If I can help other people understand that YouTube is more than just people putting random content online than I am happy.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I am struggling with my schedule right now as I am in a remote area of Arizona and am on WiFi internet....HORRIBLE! I am waiting for Starlink to arrive...already pre-ordered and on the waiting list.
What are your hobbies? Traveling, Gaming, Ice Hockey, trying new local beer and whiskey, reading, Movies, trying new places to eat
What is your biggest dream? I would love to have a comfortable lifestyle where I enjoy doing what brings in the income.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MagicFlyinPotato

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: MagicFlyinPotato
Title of introduction: Love Survival Games and Helping Others with Video Tutorials
Your name/ Alias: Brad / Magic Flyin Potato
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found it through YouTube and Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am part of Nick Nimmin's "Nimminati" and he has done an AMAZING Job opening my eyes to YouTube. I have decided to join the TB Forums to help me understand YouTube's workings more.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am a casual gaming help channel and I can answer the cookie cutter question about wanting to get 10K, 100K, or a Million subscribers but I won't. I just want to grow as a creator which may open more opportunities for me on YouTube and within my community. If I can help other people understand that YouTube is more than just people putting random content online than I am happy.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I am struggling with my schedule right now as I am in a remote area of Arizona and am on WiFi internet....HORRIBLE! I am waiting for Starlink to arrive...already pre-ordered and on the waiting list.
What are your hobbies? Traveling, Gaming, Ice Hockey, trying new local beer and whiskey, reading, Movies, trying new places to eat
What is your biggest dream? I would love to have a comfortable lifestyle where I enjoy doing what brings in the income.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MagicFlyinPotato
Hey welcome !

Reactions: MagicFlyinPotato