• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel What is your sense of scents

patienceese

Subscriber Goal
User name: patienceese
Title of introduction: What is your sense of scents
Your name/ Alias: Patienceese
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google and youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To grow my channel and get 100k subscribers and unique views to my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to accomplish my channel goals by having huge audience to my channel who will love my contents
How frequently do you upload? For now is twice a month, later I hope to upload once weekly
What are your hobbies? I love creativity, beauty, designs, diy, make money online, and much more.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is grow my channel to have 1millions subscribers. And to help people solve various problems with my channel. And any creative hustle ideas to solve problems
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCh6ZAys3vkas5Q6LNUvcLwg

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: patienceese
Title of introduction: What is your sense of scents
Your name/ Alias: Patienceese
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google and youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To grow my channel and get 100k subscribers and unique views to my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to accomplish my channel goals by having huge audience to my channel who will love my contents
How frequently do you upload? For now is twice a month, later I hope to upload once weekly
What are your hobbies? I love creativity, beauty, designs, diy, make money online, and much more.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is grow my channel to have 1millions subscribers. And to help people solve various problems with my channel. And any creative hustle ideas to solve problems
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCh6ZAys3vkas5Q6LNUvcLwg
Hey welcome !