• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Can I open a New Youtube channel and get monetized without any problem? Help please.

themagicwand

Hello,

Your account has been disabled

p*******b@gmail(.)com

It looks as though thereΓÇÖs harmful content in your Google Account. This is a severe violation of GoogleΓÇÖs policies and might be illegal. Learn more
If you think that your account was disabled by mistake, request a review of this decision as soon as possible.
I had a Youtube channel associated with that email. It was monetized, but I didnt earned anything from it though. One day I tried to login to my email account and was not able to, later I found that the email account has been disabled, due to some guidelines violations, and I dont know what it was, because I didnt do anything. I tried to appeal but nothing happened. It happened a year ago. Now I want to open a new Youtube channel, and do something with it. So what I wanted to know is that, if I qualify the monetization requirements, will my channel get monetized, and will I get a new Adsense account? Or I can't do something new from the beginning in Youtube and try to earn a little bit money from here?

Kindly help me in knowing the details.

Thanks

Attachments

• ss11.png
    ss11.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 265

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I don't know... but that seems fairly severe. Whatever it is that they identified I would want to separate myself from that and get as far away as possible. My personal approach would be to start over entirely; new google account, new adsense and email etc. I would not want to operate with anything that associates to whatever caused that issue.

OP
OP
T

themagicwand

Hello, thanks for your reply @Stanley Orchard and @Craig Payne . But as you said new Adsense account is not possible, then
In the year 2010 my Adsense account got banned due to illegal activity. Yesterday, when I was trying to look for some info about Adsense, I came to google's Adsense sign up page, and it asked for sign up and I did with the same account on which I got a ban on 2010. The message I got is this:

Welcome to AdSense You're one step closer to earnings
revenue with your site
You need to complete these steps before you can start running ads on http://www.o*********p.com.
Copy this code and paste it between the <head> and </head> tags of your site: <script data-ad-client="pub-2************4" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/ pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

Complete activation
On your AdSense homepage, make sure you've submitted a valid payment address and verified your phone number.

Please note that the Publisher ID this time is also different from the last one that got banned.

The Adsense account I talked about in the first post belongs to my wife.

Can you throw some light on this matter please, about how it is possible?

Thanks

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello, thanks for your reply @Stanley Orchard and @Craig Payne . But as you said new Adsense account is not possible, then
In the year 2010 my Adsense account got banned due to illegal activity. Yesterday, when I was trying to look for some info about Adsense, I came to google's Adsense sign up page, and it asked for sign up and I did with the same account on which I got a ban on 2010. The message I got is this:

Please note that the Publisher ID this time is also different from the last one that got banned.

The Adsense account I talked about in the first post belongs to my wife.

Can you throw some light on this matter please, about how it is possible?

Thanks

I am sorry, I am afraid I have no information on this.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
What I would like to know is what this "illegal activity" was that they are shutting down over. What kind of content is being posted? There isn't enough information to determine whether this is recoverable or not.

If it was the wife's account and not his, I imagine there is an opportunity for new life. But the wife should not have any access to the new account or what Craig says could very well occur. I can't imagine that an entire household would be banned because one family member messed up.