• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice I have 158 subscribers but my views haven't been the greatest lately. How can I get back on track?

Cool One

Subscriber Goal
Hello Everyone!

I honestly would like to thank everyone that has watched my videos and congrats on all your milestones no matter how small. So, I took a break from uploading videos due to the unfortunate circumstances with College and school work. Once I came back on YouTube and uploaded my first video a month later, there has been a decline in views for my videos and I realized that I wasn't seeing as many views once I left. I know that a couple of factors can be the inconsistency with even uploading in the first place and the lack of work with my thumbnails but I feel like there are also factors on SEO Score etc. (Even though that isn't the main issue). I also got feedback with someone on discord that told me to try and make a better banner and improve the quality of my videos.

My main niche is gaming but at times, I will upload random videos of me being weird :laughing:.

I want to be able to know how to fix this problem and I need your advice. What do you think I should do differently?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Focus on getting back to consistent posting. Make sure you are optimizing your SEO, creating great thumbnails and make sure your videos look and sound great. Then just focus on getting content out in one niche. It is going to take getting 25-50 videos out to get any real momentum.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I totally agree with SILTHW here. It is going to take a few videos to get the blood flowing again. Hunker down; start pushing out some content and make it as great as you can physically make it. Focus on making that first 25 videos and then the next 25 as best as you can. It'll come back.

OP
OP
Cool One

Cool One

Subscriber Goal
I would assume that you mean the keyword explorer since I only have the free version for TubeBuddy. Anyways thanks for the recommendation.