• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi, my name is Amir. I watch game-style videos on a weekly basis

AMIR_YT

User name: AMIR_YT
Title of introduction: Hi, my name is Amir. I watch game-style videos on a weekly basis
Your name/ Alias: AMIR
Where are you from? IRAN
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because of helping novice YouTubers and helping them a lot through TubeBuddy
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I like to conquer the highest points even higher than Everest!
How frequently do you upload? Daily, weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobby is games
What is your biggest dream? My biggest wish is to achieve this goal I have chosen
YouTube Channel Link: UCKIpi7BNZ13ihxO3Hvoi0mg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: Hi, my name is Amir. I watch game-style videos on a weekly basis
Where are you from? IRAN
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because of helping novice YouTubers and helping them a lot through TubeBuddy
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I like to conquer the highest points even higher than Everest!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest wish is to achieve this goal I have chosen

Welcome @AMIR_YT

It's great to have you on board with us.

Can you please delete the duplicate post here, it seems you made the same post twice here - https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/42646/

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Where are you from? IRAN
Hey welcome