• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Help?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
After what point in your youtube journey(subs, view, watch time etc) does youtube growth just snowball?

There's no snowball growth if you ask me and for those who are experiencing it, trust me, they been grinding for years to beat the ALG in such a way that their videos are on everyone's home screen/page. As a new creator, talking with my own experience, you shouldn't really think of such growth just now. Your main target or aim should be to just provide quality content, knowing your audience, work on SEO and just keep the grind on. Please remember that it only takes one good video to get those juicy 1k subscribers and 4k watch hours, so just keep the grind on and let the hard work do its role and you will experience it someday, but just to answer your question, 1k Subscriber could be the point where people won't hesitate to subscribe to you because you're in thousands and it's easier to make people subscribe you just by checking your channel and If your content is good enough, they won't mind hitting that subscribe button with the notify bell on :D

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
After what point in your youtube journey(subs, view, watch time etc) does youtube growth just snowball?
We've been doing YouTube for 3 years.. We had 1 video that blew up.. in India (over 130,000 views) . and we have never just snowballed, and we know only a few people who have blown up or gotten much success from YouTube. It's all about loving what you do, consistency, connecting with your audience. If you can get your "target" audience to watch your stuff... you'll do well!

Good luck on your journey!

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Only thing that snowballs is editing hours to make better content. I did find after reaching a steady flow of subscribers/viewers, I was able to trim down my "self promoting" posts on my social media accounts. God I hate self promoting... but it is so necessary in the beginning.