• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

how do i make my channel grow ?

Val videos JP

Here is the most important things for your channel to grow ( top is most important)
Having fun and not burning out
Funny editing
good audio
same niche
set upload schedule
Building an audience and interacting with them
Collabs
Thumbnails
SEO
replying to comments
i like having fun and not burning out

Dino93

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
I think that collabing with others in a similar position to yourself (and even bigger channels if possible) helps get you seen by other audiences that otherwise wouldn't necessarily see your content. Good luck!

dawnmichele

Doing collaborations with other channels might seem like a good idea, but you have to have something to offer to the other channel, especially when you are small. I tried a couple of times but nothing really caught fire and I ended up working on my own. I think the idea, is to have something relevant and substantial to offer to get channels that are bigger than yours to work with you. And that's not always easy, because those who have the 1,000 subscribers are looking at the subscribers who are in the 4,000 range, they may find smaller channels a waste of their time and resource.