• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Get to Know Me

SimplySethu

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: SimplySethu
Title of introduction: Get to Know Me
Your name/ Alias: Sethu
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it through another youtuber, Annie Dube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn how to grow my channel and to connect with other youtubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to show people that having a mental health disease does not limit who you ar or what you can do and also show the experiences of living South Africa. I also want to reach at least 5000 subscribers
How frequently do you upload? once or twice a week, weekly
What are your hobbies? I love to read stories on wattpad, I love to watch movies and series. I also enjoy trying workout challenges from youtube
What is your biggest dream? I would like to have my own business one day
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqOJwwRb_ouqkWOhwx1S8pQ

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: SimplySethu
Title of introduction: Get to Know Me
Your name/ Alias: Sethu
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it through another youtuber, Annie Dube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn how to grow my channel and to connect with other youtubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to show people that having a mental health disease does not limit who you ar or what you can do and also show the experiences of living South Africa. I also want to reach at least 5000 subscribers
How frequently do you upload? once or twice a week, weekly
What are your hobbies? I love to read stories on wattpad, I love to watch movies and series. I also enjoy trying workout challenges from youtube
What is your biggest dream? I would like to have my own business one day
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqOJwwRb_ouqkWOhwx1S8pQ
Hey welcome