• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice New viewers vs returning viewers

AKJ_GG

I see that my channel has a higher returning viewers count rather than the new viewers count. This channel is very small though , which really need to get more new viewers rather than returning viewers. i have done many changes to thumbnails and i constantly check the TubeBuddy SEO ranks for a video and make it better as i can, still my new viewers are very low. If any one can help me understand my mistake/weakness that would be great. Because i want to get 1000 subscribers within approximately 55 days.(I thought to myself i will get 100 subs with in 60 days after I hit 200 subs).Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 11.19.33.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 11.19.33.png
    369.7 KB · Views: 104

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It stands to reason that your returning viewer count is going to be higher when you first get started. You don't yet have the traction to get out there for the new viewership. That will change. The more views you get the more YouTube can 'trust' you with impressions the better you'll perform. Just keep chipping away at it. Make GREAT videos and optimize for search. This will get you there quicker than not.

Reactions: AKJ_GG