• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How many video uploads?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
If anyone post videos of cars or reaction videos, how many videos do you post weekly?

I am not into either of the niche mentioned above, but the uploading schedule is totally up to you or to that particular individual. If you're able to produce a video every day then it's great but I'd personally say that uploading daily isn't that good habit, you should at least give a day or two gaps between each video just to see how your audiences are responding to your previous video and post that you can use that data to implement in your new videos.

My schedule is to at least make two videos per week excluding streams, so you see it's totally personalized decision, some choose to do it daily, while some choose to do it weekly or in bit gaps.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
As a gaming channel, I tried to aim for at least 2 videos a week. I believe it all depends on the type of channel. Some might do well with 1 weekly, others can benefit from more than 2 weekly. Like the post above daily videos are not good. You don't want to burn yourself out.