• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy How can I increase subscribers?

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
The best way is just continue to produce good quality content, make sure it's consistent with at least once a week video produced, follow SEO, good thumbnail and the list goes on but just good consistent content which is of good qaulity is what it boils down to.

Reactions: Damon and Sumi12

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The most common question asked by the average YouTuber who joins our forum. Before I give you some pointers, let me ask you this question.

Why do you care so much about subscribers?

While you ponder that question let me give you a few pointers. First off, if you don't have the real desire to have your videos found and watched you won't get subscribers or viewers for that matter. The reason I say this is because you joined this community in the hopes of learning how to grow your channel but you haven't even figured out how to add your YouTube channel button yet.

(859) TubeBuddy .png

Second, you didn't even post an intro post in the intro section. How are potential viewers and subscribers on these forums supposed to know who you are and what your channel is about if you don't even introduce yourself to the community?

To be a successful YouTuber you need to have a strong desire to create good content that people want to watch. You need to want to work hard to create this content, share it, promote it, make it easier to find. But you can't accomplish these things if you're not even creating a signature on the forums that could have your channel banner, the name of your channel and what kind of content you make every time you comment.

I asked why do subscribers matter so much to you because in reality you shouldn't be concerned with subscribers. What you should be concerned with is finding your audience, the viewers interested in the content you make (which I don't know what it is because you didn't add your subscribe button, didn't make an intro post and didn't include a signature to promote your channel). You should also be focusing on making your content good, worth watching, enjoyable enough to want to watch more of your videos.

Focus on the content, posting often, consistently and worth watching. The subscribers will eventually come.