• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Looking for chill people for my chill Discord group lol

HazzMan4Ever

User name: HazzMan4Ever
Title: Looking for chill people for my chill Discord group lol
Type of collaboration: Gaming mainly could branch out into reacting to stuff too maybe. Games that I've played recently have been Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Gartic Phone I do play a lot of other games too. So we could play anything as long as I have it of course
Amount of Subscribers: Subscriber count doesn't really matter I'm not exactly looking to be YouTube famous myself I just wanna have some fun with it eventually XD
Ways to contact you: My Discord is the only real way to contact me. I suck when it comes to checking my emails so probably don't contact me that way lol. My Discord name is ThisIsHM#4130
Why should they collaborate with you: I'm a pretty chill guy I'm always happy to hang in a Discord Voice Chat and talk about stuff for hours. Always wanna make others happy. And I'm down for anything when it comes to content I think it's always nice to branch out content and try something a bit different
Link to Channel: WARNING the channel is empty I'm starting fresh https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJIsnuBIEZGg4ldfFYE0exw