• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel A Blend of Two Different Style

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
User name: The Kitchen Gamer
Title of introduction: A Blend of Two Different Style. I enjoy making good interesting food in the kitchen and also gaming in the spare time when not in the kitchen.
Your name/ Alias: Well I've got a few but where do I start, my actual name is Peter. I'm also known as Click in the my gaming group but in YouTube I got under the brand of The Kitchen Gamer
Where are you from? New Zealand | Land of the long white cloud.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Just a good old Google along with watching a few Videos on YouTube on how to get establish yourself on YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just being apart of a community that helps each other and gives advice to people that's asking it.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to being a channel that can be people enjoying gaming along with making good food and even getting people or gamers who don't spend time in the kitchen to take a chance and take a shot a making something that I make or they would like.
How frequently do you upload? I upload once a week but I alternate between The Kitchen and Gaming
What are your hobbies? I've got to many to name but just to put a few out there gaming, baking, cooking, heritage rail operation (steam and diesel), biking, walking, programming, game development and many more.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest would be to open up my own game development company along with being happy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyQiYCWr5XA5U5XEHYxbj1A

OP
OP
The Kitchen Gamer

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hey, welcome to the community!
Thank you very much I'm looking forward to being apart of it and sharing my experience with everyone along with my YouTube journey.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: The Kitchen Gamer
Title of introduction: A Blend of Two Different Style. I enjoy making good interesting food in the kitchen and also gaming in the spare time when not in the kitchen.
Your name/ Alias: Well I've got a few but where do I start, my actual name is Peter. I'm also known as Click in the my gaming group but in YouTube I got under the brand of The Kitchen Gamer
Where are you from? New Zealand | Land of the long white cloud.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Just a good old Google along with watching a few Videos on YouTube on how to get establish yourself on YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just being apart of a community that helps each other and gives advice to people that's asking it.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to being a channel that can be people enjoying gaming along with making good food and even getting people or gamers who don't spend time in the kitchen to take a chance and take a shot a making something that I make or they would like.
How frequently do you upload? I upload once a week but I alternate between The Kitchen and Gaming
What are your hobbies? I've got to many to name but just to put a few out there gaming, baking, cooking, heritage rail operation (steam and diesel), biking, walking, programming, game development and many more.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest would be to open up my own game development company along with being happy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyQiYCWr5XA5U5XEHYxbj1A
Hey welcome