• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I'm Em and my channel is Yeye Vlogs - a silent (and hopefully relaxing) vlog about my life in Canada.

esagu

Subscriber Goal
User name: esagu
Title of introduction: I'm Em and my channel is Yeye Vlogs - a silent (and hopefully relaxing) vlog about my life in Canada.
Your name/ Alias: Em
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? From several Youtubers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn how to grow my channel and one day, share my learnings with others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to inspire people with my vlogs, gain at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 views and eventually monetize of course.
How frequently do you upload? I upload 2 videos per week
What are your hobbies? I'm a creative person and my hobbies and interests include knitting, crocheting, visual arts, photography, travel, good food, pets, etc
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4NVYoWV5VyTLoCb1B53sUA

Reactions: charandperry

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Hi Em! Just subscribed to your channel I love your style and your thumbnails are good. Keep it up :)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community! Please note that we are an English-language forum and you will get many more answers to questions if you post them in English.

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: esagu
Title of introduction: I'm Em and my channel is Yeye Vlogs - a silent (and hopefully relaxing) vlog about my life in Canada.
Your name/ Alias: Em
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? From several Youtubers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn how to grow my channel and one day, share my learnings with others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to inspire people with my vlogs, gain at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 views and eventually monetize of course.
How frequently do you upload? I upload 2 videos per week
What are your hobbies? I'm a creative person and my hobbies and interests include knitting, crocheting, visual arts, photography, travel, good food, pets, etc
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4NVYoWV5VyTLoCb1B53sUA
Hey welcome