• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hi, I'm Alex aka SteelKranium and I make videos such as vocal covers and music reactions/reviews on albums!

SteelKranium

User name: SteelKranium
Title of introduction: Hi, I'm Alex aka SteelKranium and I make videos such as vocal covers and music reactions/reviews on albums!
Your name/ Alias: SteelKranium
Where are you from? Indiana
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be able to get my videos out there and possibly find people to collaborate with! Also I'd like to gain some knowledge on how to work YouTube a little better, And make my videos preform better!!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Right now I'd like to make it to 100 subscribers! I'm already at 90! I'd like to start a vinyl record series on my channel where I buy albums and make a pickups video! And then update my current record collection! I'm currently working towards making my covers better also! Working on editing the video portion so in the future my covers are better!
How frequently do you upload? I have a schedule of Monday Wednesday and Fridays are Reactions and Other Videos and Tuesday and Thursday are cover days!
What are your hobbies? Singing, Video Editing and Audio Editing!
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6nHGj6G1kI_swV0Xg2KOHw

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: SteelKranium
Title of introduction: Hi, I'm Alex aka SteelKranium and I make videos such as vocal covers and music reactions/reviews on albums!
Your name/ Alias: SteelKranium
Where are you from? Indiana
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be able to get my videos out there and possibly find people to collaborate with! Also I'd like to gain some knowledge on how to work YouTube a little better, And make my videos preform better!!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Right now I'd like to make it to 100 subscribers! I'm already at 90! I'd like to start a vinyl record series on my channel where I buy albums and make a pickups video! And then update my current record collection! I'm currently working towards making my covers better also! Working on editing the video portion so in the future my covers are better!
How frequently do you upload? I have a schedule of Monday Wednesday and Fridays are Reactions and Other Videos and Tuesday and Thursday are cover days!
What are your hobbies? Singing, Video Editing and Audio Editing!
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6nHGj6G1kI_swV0Xg2KOHw
Hey welcome