• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Disability Resources

Being Sammy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Being Sammy
Title of introduction: Disability Resources
Your name/ Alias: Sammy
Where are you from? NJ (now FL)
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber Cathrin Manning
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to find a like-minded community that I can learn from.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1000 subscribers 4,000 watch hours to pay for Closed Captioning and ASL Interpretation for my channel. To help more in the community find the resources they need from someone who has a disability themself.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Adaptive Sports, Paralympics, Writing on Medium.com, Creating YouTube Videos, Fanfic Enthusiast
What is your biggest dream? I want to prevent others from experiencing the obstacles I've experienced. Own my own business, wheelchair accessible vehicle, and a custom home that meets my mobility needs.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ8fWmZuYE77WOdpuEqFEsg

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Being Sammy
Title of introduction: Disability Resources
Your name/ Alias: Sammy
Where are you from? NJ (now FL)
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber Cathrin Manning
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to find a like-minded community that I can learn from.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1000 subscribers 4,000 watch hours to pay for Closed Captioning and ASL Interpretation for my channel. To help more in the community find the resources they need from someone who has a disability themself.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Adaptive Sports, Paralympics, Writing on Medium.com, Creating YouTube Videos, Fanfic Enthusiast
What is your biggest dream? I want to prevent others from experiencing the obstacles I've experienced. Own my own business, wheelchair accessible vehicle, and a custom home that meets my mobility needs.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ8fWmZuYE77WOdpuEqFEsg
Hey welcome