• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I research more than doing

Chiwi

User name: Chiwi
Title of introduction: I research more than doing
Your name/ Alias: Chiwi
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To find like-minded people and have people to grow with.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Becoming known relatively fast like dream/tommyinnit/Mr. Beast. Wanting a true fan base that I can make happy with my content.
How frequently do you upload? I haven't upload any content worthy videos yet because as stated in the title I research more than doing
What are your hobbies? I like to write when I feel inspired to. I like to solve problems that I come across, although many times I don't find the solution and then my day is just clouds and thunderstorms. I am starting to pick up editing, just need a good video editing software that works best with my current desktop.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to travel. I want to be able to explore the world and see the fascinating cultures outside the U.S. Meet new people and befriend them, making the best memories with them. I want to live a happy life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJHjbBhOp2RVLJ4XePOnaRw

Reactions: JM Artist

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Chiwi
Title of introduction: I research more than doing
Your name/ Alias: Chiwi
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To find like-minded people and have people to grow with.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Becoming known relatively fast like dream/tommyinnit/Mr. Beast. Wanting a true fan base that I can make happy with my content.
How frequently do you upload? I haven't upload any content worthy videos yet because as stated in the title I research more than doing
What are your hobbies? I like to write when I feel inspired to. I like to solve problems that I come across, although many times I don't find the solution and then my day is just clouds and thunderstorms. I am starting to pick up editing, just need a good video editing software that works best with my current desktop.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to travel. I want to be able to explore the world and see the fascinating cultures outside the U.S. Meet new people and befriend them, making the best memories with them. I want to live a happy life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJHjbBhOp2RVLJ4XePOnaRw
Hey welcome