• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How To Get 0 To 1000 Subscribers On YouTube Γöé 5 Top YouTube Tips

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Maybe a little optimistic to produce this with 17 subs? :) But I suppose a beach body personal trainer doesn't necessarily need to also have a beach body themselves.

If you are open to feedback, I'd say that checking out your channel page on YouTube doesn't give me a clear idea of what you are all about - particularly coming from this video. The banner says Travel, Tech, Fun. The Channel About page says you want to do more UK focused vlogging. This video was more about YouTube strategy.

So if you go through the mental exercise from my perspective: I'm not interested in UK vlogs/travel (I'm in Canada). "Fun" is ambiguous/undefined. And the YouTube video seems almost out of place. So I personally wouldn't subscribe based on the current channel.

**All that said, I'm going through a similar thing in discovering my true passions/niche. I get it! I like a lot of stuff in life and its hard to know what you want to focus on with YouTube at first. So if thats you, then have fun experimenting for the next few videos! But I'd recommend having a goal in mind to clean-up after a month or two of experimenting with different content! That is my current goal, I haven't yet produced a channel trailer because I hadn't yet found my focus. But by end of the year I want to have found my focus, grown more, and built a channel trailer and cleaned up the channel info.

Hopefully you see this as positive constructive feedback. :) I mean the best and wish you the best on your YouTube journey.