• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Let Me Introduce myself

jeswyn

User name: jeswyn
Title of introduction: Let Me Introduce myself
Your name/ Alias: Jeswyn
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: A small intro about me and my channel.

I am Jeswyn. Computer and Technology is my passion from my childhood. From my tenth grade summer holiday 1998 computer is part of my life. My passion about technology push me till M.C.A. I would like to share my experiences with people.

I would like to speak about technology in this Tamil YouTube channel. Technology makes thing easy in our life. Saves our time. So that we can spent that time in other things. This is the primary good of technology. At the same time technology is being used for wrong purposes by some people. I also would like to give awareness about that in this channel. Technology is like a knife. Using it right or wrong is in our hands. I want to inform people to use it right.
How frequently do you upload? Weakly
What are your hobbies? Watch YouTube, Movies, Read Books
What is your biggest dream? To empower underprivileged people through the revenue I make from YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/jeswyn

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: jeswyn
Title of introduction: Let Me Introduce myself
Your name/ Alias: Jeswyn
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: A small intro about me and my channel.

I am Jeswyn. Computer and Technology is my passion from my childhood. From my tenth grade summer holiday 1998 computer is part of my life. My passion about technology push me till M.C.A. I would like to share my experiences with people.

I would like to speak about technology in this Tamil YouTube channel. Technology makes thing easy in our life. Saves our time. So that we can spent that time in other things. This is the primary good of technology. At the same time technology is being used for wrong purposes by some people. I also would like to give awareness about that in this channel. Technology is like a knife. Using it right or wrong is in our hands. I want to inform people to use it right.
How frequently do you upload? Weakly
What are your hobbies? Watch YouTube, Movies, Read Books
What is your biggest dream? To empower underprivileged people through the revenue I make from YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/jeswyn
Hey welcome