• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Increase subscribers buy service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Since IΓÇÖve been here, there was a scammer emailed me to ask for business. He/she said that there is a secret that youtubers donΓÇÖt say. To increase subscribers, people should pay for it. And he/she did increase my channel to 565 subscribers to prove it then decrease the number of subscribers. But he/she didnΓÇÖt show me any track records or website/information. What do you think? I want organic grows with real engagements with audiences. But maybe have some tricks that we should know. Thank you bros!

Last edited by a moderator:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, the person is lying to you. Most of the people who do this are leaving out the part where YouTube immediately finds channels that do this and terminate those channels. Buying views or subs and sub4sub violate YouTube's Terms of Service and will cause your account to be permanently banned and there will be no way to recover it.

Please note - we do not allow sub4sub or advertising of those types of services in these forums. We also ban users that attempt to use our forums for sub4sub or similar.

I am allowing this message so people can see the response, but am locking it to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.