• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How can I increase the no of views I get?

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Is there a way that would help me increase my daily views and grow my channel even more.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Sumi, this is a very common question, so I am going to suggest you view some of the recent threads on this topic. That said, remember there are three things you can always improve:
- Content - audio, editing, lighting, storyline, your voice and presentation
- Thumbnails - how do they compete against the other channels you compete with? How do they compare with other videos returned with your keyword?
- SEO - are you constantly improving your SEO?

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You seem to have several videos on your channel that have very high view counts. I would suggest checking to see what made these videos popular enough to be seen more than the others. One idea I can give is many of these videos seem to have keywords in the titles that are the same which could be an indicator of what your audience is looking for. The words Handmade, DIY, and Best seem to help. I also suggest looking at the analytics to see what else might have made these popular and what else might have changed that could be hurting your views.

OP
OP
Sumi Kakati

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Sumi, this is a very common question, so I am going to suggest you view some of the recent threads on this topic. That said, remember there are three things you can always improve:
- Content - audio, editing, lighting, storyline, your voice and presentation
- Thumbnails - how do they compete against the other channels you compete with? How do they compare with other videos returned with your keyword?
- SEO - are you constantly improving your SEO?
Thank you for your reply.

OP
OP
Sumi Kakati

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You seem to have several videos on your channel that have very high view counts. I would suggest checking to see what made these videos popular enough to be seen more than the others. One idea I can give is many of these videos seem to have keywords in the titles that are the same which could be an indicator of what your audience is looking for. The words Handmade, DIY, and Best seem to help. I also suggest looking at the analytics to see what else might have made these popular and what else might have changed that could be hurting your views.
Thank you for your suggestion.