• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Yo I'm InDi n00ooB And I Created This Channel Where You Can Learn How A Noob Can Be Pro

InDi n00ooB

User name: InDi n00ooB
Title of introduction: Yo I'm InDi n00ooB And I Created This Channel Where You Can Learn How A Noob Can Be Pro
Your name/ Alias: InDi
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I Find TubeBuddy From Another Youtubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It's Really Helpful On Tracking, Hashtag Problem Etc.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As My Channel Name Says How A Noob Can Be Pro
How frequently do you upload? I Post Daily 3 Video And 3 Are Different In Morning Campaign In Afternoon Another Story Mode And In Night Multiplayer Mostly Call Of Duty
What are your hobbies? I'm A Student
What is your biggest dream? My Biggest Dream People Say Yes It's Really Helpful Thanks For The Video More Pls
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClrxSlRcjlmlwtQGk561I1A

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: InDi n00ooB
Title of introduction: Yo I'm InDi n00ooB And I Created This Channel Where You Can Learn How A Noob Can Be Pro
Your name/ Alias: InDi
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I Find TubeBuddy From Another Youtubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It's Really Helpful On Tracking, Hashtag Problem Etc.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As My Channel Name Says How A Noob Can Be Pro
How frequently do you upload? I Post Daily 3 Video And 3 Are Different In Morning Campaign In Afternoon Another Story Mode And In Night Multiplayer Mostly Call Of Duty
What are your hobbies? I'm A Student
What is your biggest dream? My Biggest Dream People Say Yes It's Really Helpful Thanks For The Video More Pls
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClrxSlRcjlmlwtQGk561I1A
Hey welcome