• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice not getting any view or subs

Zeldytone

TubeBuddy Star
Hello! I've been making videos for about a few months now and I've seen no growth at all, I have an upload schedule I follow and try to make sure I score high in SEO but nothing seems to be working, I started youtube in 2019 but took a 3-month break, deleted all of my old videos for a fresh start, am I doing something wrong?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Remember, there are three major things you have to focus on:
- Making great content. How is your lighting? Your sound? Your editing? How is your delivery?
- Your thumbnails. What does your CTR look like? When you search your video topic how does your thumbnail look compared to others? Would you click on yours?
- Your SEO. How are your keywords doing? Did you pick good keywords? Are you in an oversaturated space?

Spending time improving on these three things is the best thing you can do.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Two questions:

1) What was your previous content about?
2) What were your views and subs before the restart?

I want to understand what your channel was before you started the new content to see what could be the difference.

Reactions: JM Artist and Damon

Lavender

Subscriber Goal
make your videos interesting and also work on your channel description and other channel customization from your youtube studio.

Jaydjaxx

Subscriber Goal
Two questions:

1) What was your previous content about?
2) What were your views and subs before the restart?

I want to understand what your channel was before you started the new content to see what could be the difference.
Good day
Mine was motivation before changing to Entertainment

MuhammaRashedulIslam

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
You made a big mistake with your channel. If you provide a break long term to video upload, then youtube generally stops recommendation. as well as you do mistakes, you delete your previous content.If your previous content and todays content are not same,then your channel will be down.Please create a new fresh channel

Jaydjaxx

Subscriber Goal
You made a big mistake with your channel. If you provide a break long term to video upload, then youtube generally stops recommendation. as well as you do mistakes, you delete your previous content.If your previous content and todays content are not same,then your channel will be down.Please create a new fresh channel
Thanks boss doing that now

Jaydjaxx

Subscriber Goal
Please I don't know how to delete my YouTube account
Help needed please

Reactions: Prizzy_record

Bertha Mukodzani

TubeBuddy User
Hello! I've been making videos for about a few months now and I've seen no growth at all, I have an upload schedule I follow and try to make sure I score high in SEO but nothing seems to be working, I started youtube in 2019 but took a 3-month break, deleted all of my old videos for a fresh start, am I doing something wrong?
I watched one of your videos and tried to figure out what your channel is about. I found the images captivating. Perhaps think about what the moderators have said. I'm also quite new to YouTube and it is a lot of work, but fulfilling too. Good luck. Hang in there

TonyDenaro

Subscriber Goal
I donΓÇÖt know anything about Sims, but a quick review of your channel, looks good. Just keep cranking out content. It will take about 50-100 videos to gather steam.

Reactions: SHAOULIN

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
[/QUOTE
You are not but have you tried sharing your videos on other social media such as; Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and the rest. It may attract viewers. :kissing_heart:

OP
OP
Zeldytone

Zeldytone

TubeBuddy Star
sorry for the super late reply! the content is the same as the deleted ones, would i still have to make a new channel?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Just wrote an article about this very topic!

Reactions: Zeldytone

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
What you mention about deleting your previous videos is interesting as I'm relaunching my channel basically because of changes in the direction I wanted to take it. The videos I had up there, the ones that gave me my 29 subscribers, not sure how they will take it. I didn't really have an upload schedule, but that will change here for the new launch. I have heard different stories about deleting a bunch of videos etc so I actually didn't delete mine I just switched them to private. This way if I start getting requests for them to come back and can just turn them back on. As for the hiding the visibility, or deleting them from the channel, that would be interesting to test and get analytics on.

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal

Hello, @Zeldytone Just took a look at your channel. Now even though I'm new here to TubeBubby I do have over 20+ years of experience in internet marketing and social media which is why I started "or actually changed" the direction of my channel to help people out in these trying times.

So back to what I see on your channel. Your channel is 6 years old but only has 222 views and 14? Now my channel has or had, 3500 views with about 15 videos total and it's 8 years old. This is because I was just putting up videos to help people with different topics and areas when needed. I never really thought, or put enough work into building a YouTube channel because I was an internet marketer that focused mostly on affiliate marketing. I do have 100's of "niche" websites with each website focused on selling one product. These sites are mostly all about Google SEO and ranking and not so much YouTube.

But, long story short, as far as your channel growing "hate to be frank" but 14 videos in 6 years isn't going to get there. You need to have 100 videos FIRST just to start out because you're in the learning stage right now. If you were a business consider this "pre-revenue" stage. You're going to be spending a lot of time building your business with no return monetarily. And remember, "TIME" is more valuable than "MONEY" because we have a limited amount of time to deal with and the clock is ticking.

Now it does look like you do have an upload schedule that started about 2 months ago and you're putting up 4-6 videos a month it looks like. That's good, but you're a long way from 100 before you start asking questions on "why is my channel not growing?" You don't even have enough data right to even do a channel analysis because you don't have enough watch time to analyze. And if you were to go into your analytics it would probably tell you that.

So just my quick thoughts on your channel. Hope you don't mind the long answer form but it's what I do. I love teaching. So keep going and I'll keep an eye out on your channel. I have bookmarked it and will be checking out your progress from time to time. I'll be doing YouTube channel-building tutorials on my channel, including TubeBuddy, so stay tuned if you like my help. I'll be looking for beginners "at this point in my own building" they succeed at the rate that I will be going because that is valuable to others. And the biggest thing about working on your own is accountability. This is also why networking is so important because you need people to hold you accountable. Ask any billionaire "which billionaires are my specialty, LOL" they'll tell you that you ARE who you SURROUND yourself with.

OP
OP
Zeldytone

Zeldytone

TubeBuddy Star
Hello, @Zeldytone Just took a look at your channel. Now even though I'm new here to TubeBubby I do have over 20+ years of experience in internet marketing and social media which is why I started "or actually changed" the direction of my channel to help people out in these trying times.

So back to what I see on your channel. Your channel is 6 years old but only has 222 views and 14? Now my channel has or had, 3500 views with about 15 videos total and it's 8 years old. This is because I was just putting up videos to help people with different topics and areas when needed. I never really thought, or put enough work into building a YouTube channel because I was an internet marketer that focused mostly on affiliate marketing. I do have 100's of "niche" websites with each website focused on selling one product. These sites are mostly all about Google SEO and ranking and not so much YouTube.

But, long story short, as far as your channel growing "hate to be frank" but 14 videos in 6 years isn't going to get there. You need to have 100 videos FIRST just to start out because you're in the learning stage right now. If you were a business consider this "pre-revenue" stage. You're going to be spending a lot of time building your business with no return monetarily. And remember, "TIME" is more valuable than "MONEY" because we have a limited amount of time to deal with and the clock is ticking.

Now it does look like you do have an upload schedule that started about 2 months ago and you're putting up 4-6 videos a month it looks like. That's good, but you're a long way from 100 before you start asking questions on "why is my channel not growing?" You don't even have enough data right to even do a channel analysis because you don't have enough watch time to analyze. And if you were to go into your analytics it would probably tell you that.

So just my quick thoughts on your channel. Hope you don't mind the long answer form but it's what I do. I love teaching. So keep going and I'll keep an eye out on your channel. I have bookmarked it and will be checking out your progress from time to time. I'll be doing YouTube channel-building tutorials on my channel, including TubeBuddy, so stay tuned if you like my help. I'll be looking for beginners "at this point in my own building" they succeed at the rate that I will be going because that is valuable to others. And the biggest thing about working on your own is accountability. This is also why networking is so important because you need people to hold you accountable. Ask any billionaire "which billionaires are my specialty, LOL" they'll tell you that you ARE who you SURROUND yourself with.
thank you so much! Please let me know when you make those videos as well!