• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Star license; perfect keyword/seo scores; views have gone down

Status
Not open for further replies.

spenceotto3

My views are consistently going down. I literally have 100/100 scores on my seo and keyword explorer yet can't get any traffic. I literally spent the full hour with my therapist this week talking about it. Which is saying alot because my Daddy issues fill up every session usually. Any suggestions? I might jump off a bridge I uavent decided yet Γÿ║

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
My views are consistently going down. I literally have 100/100 scores on my seo and keyword explorer yet can't get any traffic. I literally spent the full hour with my therapist this week talking about it. Which is saying alot because my Daddy issues fill up every session usually. Any suggestions? I might jump off a bridge I uavent decided yet Γÿ║

I am not sure what you meant by " I might jump off a bridge I uavent decided yet Γÿ║ " however, ignoring that, few things you need to get right when you joined YouTube, 1) It's not easy to get popular or get the attention that quick. 2) It's all about patience and consistency.

Now please note that having "100/100" SEO isn't the only factor that will get you traffic. SEO = Search Engine Optimization means, that it helps your video to get into search, yes, but many factors contribute. SEO helps you to get the impression if someone is searching for that particular topic IF that topic is trending or well searched, now that's the work of SEO here. Now then comes CTR, If your videos are getting a lot of impressions but no one is clicking on them then it's more or less not gaining views because your thumbnails are not catchy or not appealing enough for the people or audience who are looking for the content in that specific topic.

So once you get your SEO done, you then need to work on Thumbnail. After thumbnail, let's say your thumbnails are good, your SEO is quite good but your retention is bad, by retention I meant, if your video is 10 minutes long but people are leaving it after watching 1 minute, then YT is less likely to promote such content, that's another important factor. All of these needs to be taken into considerations when you're uploading a video.

Last but not least, TubeBuddy doesn't guarantee that you will gain subscribers or views, it's just a tool that helps you to find out which keyword you can target, how you can get your SEO done right and helps you find some related trending topics or phrases which are being searched up on YouTube. Consider it as a guide, it can only guide you and can help you in some aspects but implementing and working on them is something you need to do. People grind for years to reach that level while some are lucky, it all depends on how good you're at such things and it takes time, which means patience and you need to keep working on it to get yourself to improve, which means consistency.

NOTE: And with all due respect, I would request you to please don't post any such message containing "I will jump off the bridge or likewise" this community is meant to be safe for all and such phrases can create distress among people which we do not wish to and hence, please consider reading the rules, right here!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I am not sure what you meant by " I might jump off a bridge I uavent decided yet Γÿ║ " however, ignoring that, few things you need to get right when you joined YouTube, 1) It's not easy to get popular or get the attention that quick. 2) It's all about patience and consistency.

Now please note that having "100/100" SEO isn't the only factor that will get you traffic. SEO = Search Engine Optimization means, that it helps your video to get into search, yes, but many factors contribute. SEO helps you to get the impression if someone is searching for that particular topic IF that topic is trending or well searched, now that's the work of SEO here. Now then comes CTR, If your videos are getting a lot of impressions but no one is clicking on them then it's more or less not gaining views because your thumbnails are not catchy or not appealing enough for the people or audience who are looking for the content in that specific topic.

So once you get your SEO done, you then need to work on Thumbnail. After thumbnail, let's say your thumbnails are good, your SEO is quite good but your retention is bad, by retention I meant, if your video is 10 minutes long but people are leaving it after watching 1 minute, then YT is less likely to promote such content, that's another important factor. All of these needs to be taken into considerations when you're uploading a video.

Last but not least, TubeBuddy doesn't guarantee that you will gain subscribers or views, it's just a tool that helps you to find out which keyword you can target, how you can get your SEO done right and helps you find some related trending topics or phrases which are being searched up on YouTube. Consider it as a guide, it can only guide you and can help you in some aspects but implementing and working on them is something you need to do. People grind for years to reach that level while some are lucky, it all depends on how good you're at such things and it takes time, which means patience and you need to keep working on it to get yourself to improve, which means consistency.

NOTE: And with all due respect, I would request you to please don't post any such message containing "I will jump off the bridge or likewise" this community is meant to be safe for all and such phrases can create distress among people which we do not wish to and hence, please consider reading the rules, right here!

MuhammaRashedulIslam

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
100 score is best but when you select keyword,you have to check search volume ,that is, keyword difficulty

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Bumping, so this topic can be locked as an answer provided unless anything else needs to be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.