• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Lo-Fi music lover hoping to move to next level

LoFi Rising

User name: LoFi Rising
Title of introduction: lo-fi music lover
Your name/ Alias: daniele
Where are you from? D.C.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Mentioned in a YT tutorial vid
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To talk to, exchange info and compare experiences with other creators. It's lonely out here in Tubeville sometimes.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Grow my channel and have fun along the way.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. Try to post a new lo-fi/chill playlist every Friday around 3 p.m.
What are your hobbies? My YT channel, swimming and surfing, drumming, reading, traveling.
What is your biggest dream? Right now, it's to be able to sign into TubeBuddy on my PC :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdG1upxEhHASNNwrVFeouMQ

Last edited:

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: LoFi Rising
Title of introduction: lo-fi music lover
Your name/ Alias: daniele
Where are you from? D.C.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Mentioned in a YT tutorial vid
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To talk to, exchange info and compare experiences with other creators. It's lonely out here in Tubeville sometimes.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Grow my channel and have fun along the way.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. Try to post a new lo-fi/chill playlist every Friday around 3 p.m.
What are your hobbies? My YT channel, swimming and surfing, drumming, reading, traveling.
What is your biggest dream? Right now, it's to be able to sign into TubeBuddy on my PC :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdG1upxEhHASNNwrVFeouMQ
Hey welcome