• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Documenting My Life As A Musical Theatre Musician On Tour

JeffOnTour

jeffontour.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: JeffOnTour
Title of introduction: Documenting My Life As A Musical Theatre Musician On Tour
Your name/ Alias: Just call me Jeff On Tour
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? It's been so long since I first became aware of TubeBuddy, I've forgotten exactly how! It must have been some random YouTuber I was watching...
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums in order to get ideas on how best to use TubeBuddy - tips/tricks/techniques, best practices, whatever you want to call it! I think there's a lot of value in hearing about how other people use the platform and reading about their problems/challenges and solutions.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: While I hope my channel will be entertaining, in the end, I intend for my channel to be an educational resource. I'm hoping by documenting my experiences, my channel will give people (aspiring professional musicians, specifically) an idea of what it's like to live and work on the road as part of a touring musical theatre production. And if I can earn some beer money along the way, I'd be okay with that.
How frequently do you upload? I've uploaded only sporadically in the past, but once our tour gets underway again (Sept, 2021), I'll be uploading at least weekly - if time allows, multiple times a week.
What are your hobbies? Hobbies include travel, photography/videography, and music composition.
What is your biggest dream? As for dreams, I just want to break even; maybe leave the world a little better than I found it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/jeffontour

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: JeffOnTour
Title of introduction: Documenting My Life As A Musical Theatre Musician On Tour
Your name/ Alias: Just call me Jeff On Tour
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? It's been so long since I first became aware of TubeBuddy, I've forgotten exactly how! It must have been some random YouTuber I was watching...
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums in order to get ideas on how best to use TubeBuddy - tips/tricks/techniques, best practices, whatever you want to call it! I think there's a lot of value in hearing about how other people use the platform and reading about their problems/challenges and solutions.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: While I hope my channel will be entertaining, in the end, I intend for my channel to be an educational resource. I'm hoping by documenting my experiences, my channel will give people (aspiring professional musicians, specifically) an idea of what it's like to live and work on the road as part of a touring musical theatre production. And if I can earn some beer money along the way, I'd be okay with that.
How frequently do you upload? I've uploaded only sporadically in the past, but once our tour gets underway again (Sept, 2021), I'll be uploading at least weekly - if time allows, multiple times a week.
What are your hobbies? Hobbies include travel, photography/videography, and music composition.
What is your biggest dream? As for dreams, I just want to break even; maybe leave the world a little better than I found it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/jeffontour
Hey welcome !