• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered STAR LICENSE; WAS TOLD I HIT MY 500 WORD LIMIT ON KEYWORD EXPLORER WTFFFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

spenceotto3

I recently upgraded to STAR license. My business is run based on using the keyword explorer which I love. TOday i got a message saying i hit my limit and i have to come back in 24 hours. Wtf. This said it was unlimited for the STAR license. Its really brought my office to a screeching halt very frustrating. Anyone know anything about this?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
See the response below:

This is due to a change on the YouTube end that is out of TubeBuddy's control.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
See the response below:

This is due to a change on the YouTube end that is out of TubeBuddy's control.

MuhammaRashedulIslam

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
I recently upgraded to STAR license. My business is run based on using the keyword explorer which I love. TOday i got a message saying i hit my limit and i have to come back in 24 hours. Wtf. This said it was unlimited for the STAR license. Its really brought my office to a screeching halt very frustrating. Anyone know anything about this?
It may be your lichence has limit,please check it again

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
All licenses are limited to 500 searches per 24 hours. This is due to a limit in the amount of data we are allowed to retrieve per YouTube's API restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.