• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Movie Trailer reaction and Movie Review, Educator of mythology and philosophy, Vlogs and gaming etc.

Craig Kosmo

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Craig Kosmo
Title of introduction: Movie Trailer reaction and Movie Review, Educator of mythology and philosophy, Vlogs and gaming etc.
Your name/ Alias: Craig
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? from a Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to start building my YouTube Channel with positivity and Compassion
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to inspired people on my journey to becoming a better person and to have at least 4000 subscribers
How frequently do you upload? Per weeks
What are your hobbies? I like to watch tv and Read books about the paranormal I Iove researching about near death experience and I also like to find new things online about comic books, mythology and legendary creatures
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to start a new life and make new Friends
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVsuduNPvnxwpY6tZx3QcA

OP
OP
Craig Kosmo

Craig Kosmo

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I couldn't decide of what my channel is about so I ended up picking community which is hard for me to choose

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome Craig! No worries on the channel type. Many people shift and change as they get going. It is mostly used by people to filter introductions to find other people in their niche.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Craig Kosmo
Title of introduction: Movie Trailer reaction and Movie Review, Educator of mythology and philosophy, Vlogs and gaming etc.
Your name/ Alias: Craig
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? from a Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to start building my YouTube Channel with positivity and Compassion
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to inspired people on my journey to becoming a better person and to have at least 4000 subscribers
How frequently do you upload? Per weeks
What are your hobbies? I like to watch tv and Read books about the paranormal I Iove researching about near death experience and I also like to find new things online about comic books, mythology and legendary creatures
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to start a new life and make new Friends
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVsuduNPvnxwpY6tZx3QcA
Hey welcome !